Here we start with the first Program to print Hello world in Python.
A basic program Hello world in Python, that displays “Hello, World!”. It’s mostly used to illustrate the syntax of the language.
To understand this example, you should have the knowledge of following Python programming topics:
- Python Input, Output and Import
Program to Print Hello World
In the above program, we have used here built-in
print() function to print the string
Hello, world!on our screen.
The string is a sequence of characters. In Python, strings are enclosed inside single quotes, double quotes or triple quotes (”’, “””).
- Addition of Two Numbers in Python
- Addition of Two Numbers Given by User in Python
- Python Program to find the area of Triangle in Python
- Program to Solve Quadratic Equation in Python
Ask your questions and clarify your/others doubts by commenting. Documentation